If you are too lazy to go to the usual ordeal of shutting down your PC by going to Start Menu >Shut Down >Ok then you are in luck there is another easier way to shut down your PC. You can create a desktop shortcut that will allow faster to shut down, just double click on the icon.
Here are the steps:
- Go to your desktop and Right click on it then select New > Shortcut > OK.
- At the "Type the location of the item:" Enter the following line: Shutdown.exe -s -t 00
- Click on Next and enter a name for the shortcut .
- Click Ok
- The shortcut will be created.
- From there you can change the icon: Right click on your shortcut and click Properties and then Change Icon.